Let's build the movement - one bridge at a time.
There are a number of ways that people can get involved with HBI. We have on-going projects that offer “on the ground” volunteer experiences as well as planning and project development opportunities. A few examples of ways that you might get join the movement and become a bridge are:
- Volunteer: Join one of our outreach teams, share your gifts and talents in underserved communities, speak at one of our conferences and trainings, or consider joining our staff for a project. Please contact us for more information.
- Be the Bridge: We help to build bridges. And, we need your help to build as many bridges as possible to make the biggest impact. If you are interested in being a bridge between resources and needs, please contact us at Info@HBInt.org
- Make a Donation: Every contribution makes a difference. We are committed to transparency and tell our donors exactly where all of their contributions are used. We spend less than 7% of every dollar donated to HBI on administrative support and assure we use every dollar to its greatest impact. Please consider making a donation today - Donate Now
- Tell your Friends: We are changing the way services are delivered. We are working to eliminate disparities. We are seeking sustainable solutions. Tell your family, friends and colleagues about our work. In order to change the world we need everyone’s help. Do you or someone you know think you can help HBI to build sustainable bridges between resources and needs? Contact us and let's work together.
- Follow our Activities: Stay informed about our work. Please follow our work on social media (Instagram, YouTube, facebook and twitter), our website (hbint.org) and in eNewsletters. If you like what you're reading - please share our work with your family, friends, colleagues or community.